Life Clips Inc (OTC: LCLP) stock closed down -11.19% to $0.0119 in the past session. The LCLP stock price ranged from $0.0108 to $0.0138 during the session, while 35.30M shares changed hands. LCLP stock lost even after issuance of shareholder letter with updates of recent acquisitions.
What LCLP has refreshed to its investors?
Life Clips is the parent organization of Belfrics Global and Cognitive Apps Software Solutions Inc. Belfrics Global is a Malaysian based blockchain supplier and digital currency trade and stage that is authorized and directed by Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA), Malaysia. With 10 functional workplaces in 8 nations, Belfrics’ multi-include exchanging stage offers computerized resources, digital forms of money, and crypto subsidiary agreements to its customers. Belfrics blockchain has been perceived by Gartner similar to a best 10 blockchain as far as genuine ventures and has gotten a patent for its Belrium KYC confirmation System (BKVS) by the Nigerian patent power.
Life Clips this week declared that Robert Grinberg, CEO gave a letter to Life Clips’ investors.
Highlights of the letter:
- In beyond eight months LCLP has acquired numerous new investors and gained two special organizations.
- The main, Cognitive Apps Software Solutions Inc., (Cognitive Apps) an engineer of man-made brainpower (AI) applications for the medical care and emotional well-being businesses.
- The second, Belfrics, a worldwide fintech firm with its own blockchain and cryptographic money trade and a multi-highlight exchanging stage for computerized resources and digital currencies.
- LCLP considers itself one of a tip top gathering of organizations worldwide that might actually change the manner in which ventures are made, tasks are finished, and exchanges are handled.
- On April 6, 2021, LCLP obtained Cognitive Apps, a supplier of an AI controlled psychological well-being examination stage intended to diminish the opportunity to finding and generally costs for patient consideration, accomplish worked on analytic results, and to give better and more customized care for people. Intellectual Apps’ licensed innovation, including AI empowered discourse based innovation, and its innovative work group.
- On August 25, 2021, LCLP gained Belfrics for $20,000,000 of Life Clips’ Series C Preferred Shares. The Belfrics investors can procure up to an extra $15,000,000 of Series C Preferred Stock by accomplishing specific achievements, including:
- Trade Revenue of $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 each month and 200,000 Exchange Customers.
- Decentralized Applications (“DApps”) income of $500,000 and 200,000 clients.
LCLP’s share offerings and fund raising plans:
As well as finishing these acquisitions, Life Clips (LCLP) effectively shut the $5 million Reg A proposing to financial backers. The capital LCLP has will convey the development it is hoping to accomplish pushing ahead. Very much like some other public organization, LCLP plans to bring extra assets up in request to succeed and meet its objectives. In any case, LCLP plans to bring these assets up at all dilutive way conceivable to its investors.