RELIEF THERAPEUTICS Holding SA [RLFTF] stock was booming at the previous close as it surged 9.40% to $0.0710. RLFTF stock recorded a volume of 2.76M against the 30-day Average Volume of 3.87M. During the last 52-week period RLFTF stock value ranged from $0.0520 to $0.7600. RLFTF stock surged after a patent application effort.
Which patent has RLFTF registered?
RELIEF THERAPEUTICS is primarily concerned with clinical-stage programs based on atoms, with a basis that includes clinical testing and application in human patients, as well as sound logical thinking. RLFTF’s flagship medication candidate, RLF-100(TM) (aviptadil), a manufactured kind of Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP), is now being tested in late-stage clinical trials in the United States for the treatment of COVID-19-related respiratory insufficiency.
RELIEF THERAPEUTICS announced today that NRx Pharmaceuticals has filed a “Stable, Buffer-free Compositions of Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP)” temporary arrangement of issue patent application with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
NeuroRx, Inc’s parent company is NRx Pharmaceuticals, and RLFTF collaborates with them on aviptadil. The temporary application illustrates developments of vasoactive digestive peptides, the produced version of which is aviptadil, that are both structurally stable and naturally dynamic when used to cure COVID-19 and other ailments, according to the public statement.
- Aviptadil is a 70-year-old torpid medicine that is a simple of vasoactive digestive peptide (VIP) that was first discovered in 1970, according to RLFTF.
- For almost two decades, RLFTF and its archetypal organizations have been working to advance aviptadil.
- The RLFTF further noted that the definition of aviptadil used by NeuroRx, as well as any licensed invention that NeuroRx may acquire about such plan, are covered by the parties’ cooperative effort agreement as to the course of events and commercialization of aviptadil.
- RLFTF further noted that, under such an agreement, NeuroRx has agreed to cross-permit such a definition, as well as all related protected invention, to RLFTF.
- One of the alleged breaches of the joint effort understanding brought up in RLFTF’s newly recorded break of agreement claim against NeuroRx and its CEO, Jonathan Javitt, is NeuroRx’s refusal to cross-permit its description of aviptadil to RLFTF.
RLFTF Extraordinary Meeting:
Relief Therapeutics (RLFTF) announced yesterday that it will conduct the Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) of shareholders scheduled for January 28, 2022. The RLFTF’s plan and proposals include the appointment of Michelle Lock as a new member of the Board of Directors, a vote on the pay of the members of the Board of Directors for the period from the Annual General Meeting 2021 to the Annual General Meeting 2022, and general amendments to the Articles of Association.