The stock of Zhihu Inc (ZH) closed the regular trading period in green by gaining 79.17% from the past day’s trading period. The ZH stock was trading at $2.58 before the closing of the regular trading period. During the last check, the ZH stock remained bullish in the after-hours and gained 18.6% more to $3.06. the company reported the un-verified financial results for the last quarter and fiscal year 2021. Also, the analyst at JP Morgan downgraded the stock rating.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Zhihu Inc works as a Q&A online content platform. The organization’s content comprises User Generated Content (UGC) and Professionally User Generated Content (PUGC), which incorporates information, experience, and bits of knowledge. The firm has a market cap of $1.45 billion. Moreover, ZH headquarters are in Beijing, China.
ZH Financials for Q4
On 14 March 2022, ZH reported the un-verified financial results of Q4 of the fiscal year 2021. The key financials are
- The company posted the revenue of ¥01 billion in Q4 of FY21 against revenue of ¥519.8 million in Q4 of FY20. This shows an increase of 96% in sales.
- Also, ZH’s total profit in Q4 of FY21 expanded by 43.8% to ¥8 million compared to ¥333.08 million in the year-ago period.
- The company’s total loss in Q4 of FY21 was ¥2 million against the total loss of ¥90.05 million.
- ZH had a loss of ¥29 per stock in Q4 of FY21 versus the loss of ¥3.94 per stock in the same period of last year.
ZH Financials for FY21
ZH also released the fiscal performance for FY21. The main points are
- The company reported the total sales to be ¥9 billion in FY21 compared to total sales of ¥1.3 billion in FY20. This marks a growth of 118.8% in sales.
- Furthermore, ZH’s total profit in FY21 expanded by 105% to ¥5 billion against ¥757.7 million in the previous year.
- Besides, the company’s total loss in FY21 was ¥2 billion versus the total loss of ¥517.5 million.
- ZH reported a loss of ¥12 per stock in FY21 versus the loss of ¥18.36 per stock in the last year.
What does the analyst say?
The analyst at JP Morgan downgraded the stock rating from overweight to underweight, setting a target price to $1.80, on 14 March 2022. Moreover, the analyst at Goldman Sachs also downgraded the stock rating from buy to neutral, lowering the target price from $12.80 to $5.40, on 18 February 2022.