Energy Services of America Corp. (ESOA) is rising on the charts today, up 55.15% to trade at $5.12 at last check in premarket trading. On Wednesday, shares in Energy Services (ESOA) jumped 10.00% to close the day at $3.30. The volume of shares traded was 1.87 million shares, which is higher than the average volume over the last three months of 31.62K. During the trading session, the stock oscillated between $2.80 and $3.30. Pre-hours trading today showed ESOA stock continuing the surge it gained the last session as its first day of trading at NASDAQ.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
How ESOA has commenced the trades on NASDAQ?
Energy Services (ESOA) is a contractor and service firm based in Huntington, West Virginia. It serves customers in the natural gas, petroleum, water distribution, automobile, chemical, and power sectors. On a regular basis, Energy Services employs about 700 people. Safety, quality, and production are the company’s basic values.
Energy Services (ESOA) this week declared that The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) has endorsed the Company’s common stock to start exchanging on the Nasdaq Capital Market, under the ticker symbol “ESOA”.
- In accordance with that endorsement, ESOA started exchanging at NASDAQ on Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
- Endorsement to exchange the organization’s stock on NASDAQ came to the consolation of ESOA.
- By uplisting its common stock, ESOA expects that its shares will have a more extensive allure and expanded liquidity.
- Uplisting to NASDAQ is the first of a few drives ESOA is hoping to embrace in 2022 to drive investor esteem.
- ESOA in January presented an application to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- ESOA presented the application accepting that it meets the monetary, liquidity, and corporate administration necessities for posting on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- ESOA was expecting a decision on approval during Q1 2022.
Why ESOA uplisted to NASDAQ?
Throughout the most recent year, Energy Services (ESOA) has taken incredible steps in extending its administration offering and expanding its geographic reach through natural drives and acquisitions. To gain by its encouragement, ESOA felt a potential uplisting to the Nasdaq Capital Market will widen the allure of its shares while expanding its liquidity.