LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) stock declined heavily in the current market after announcing its Fiscal 2021 results. LIQT’s stock price is $2.94, losing more than 37% from the previous closing price. LIQT stock closed at $4.68 at the end of the last trading session. LIQT stock volume traded in the previous trading session was around 29.67K shares. The current market cap of the company is about $63.32 million.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
LIQT: Fiscal 2021 Results
- LIQT’s (LIQT) revenue in fiscal 2021 was $18.3 million, down from $22.5 million in 2020. This is a 19% drop in revenue for the company.
- Compared to $2.1 million, or a 9.5 percent gross profit margin in FY2020, the company’s gross profit in FY2021 was $1.6 million, representing a gross profit margin of 8.6 percent.
- The company’s overall operating expenses in FY2021 were $12.3 million, an increase from $10.4 million in FY2020, reflecting an 18 percent increase over the previous fiscal year.
- A net loss of $11.1 million was disclosed by the company for the fiscal year 2021, as opposed to a profit of $9.8 million in the fiscal year 2020.
- There was $17.5 million in cash and cash equivalents on December 31, 2021, compared to $13.3 million on December 31, 2020. This is a big difference.
LIQT 2022 Outlook
Due to geopolitical concerns, supply chain disruptions, and persistent inflation, the Company feels it is necessary to update its 2022 first-quarter and full-year forecast. They expect sales of $3.5-4.0 million in Q1 and $25-30 million in 2022. Although there is a perceived rightward shift, they are confident in its long-term growth trajectory and commercial success across many end markets.
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) is currently on the decline after disclosing its fiscal 2021 performance and the investors are not happy with it. Due to this its stock plunged in the regular trading session. The company has provided its revenue guidance for the first quarter and fiscal 2022 guidance and is optimistic about its performance in the upcoming year.