India Globalization Capital Inc. (IGC) shares have gained 14.74% at $1.09 in Thursday’s after-hours session. India Globalization (IGC) stock added 10.47% to finish the last trading session at $0.95. The stock recorded a trading volume of 1.86 million shares, which is below the average daily trading volume published for the last 50 days of 0.35 million shares.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
The shares of India Globalization (IGC) have retreated 15.85% in the last five days; however, they have lost -2.82% over the last month. The stock price has shed -18.10% over the last three months and has lost -44.12 percent so far this year. IGC stock continued the rally after-hours not only for the cannabis-related move in the Congress but also on an appointment to its board.
Who IGC has added to its board?
India Globalization (IGC), settled in Maryland, participates in the improvement of cannabinoid-based treatments for medical services applications. IGC as of late finished the main Phase 1 security and decency clinical preliminary for patients experiencing Alzheimer’s sickness utilizing a THC-based investigational new medication up-and-comer. IGC likewise works as a foundation business situated in India.
India Globalization (IGC) reports that the Board has delegated Ms. Claudia Grimaldi as a non-independent Director, powerful March 23, 2022.
- IGC presently has 5 directors including a greater part who are free.
- Grimaldi has been with IGC for just about 12 years with expanding liabilities including overseeing SEC and NYSE filings, administrative consistence, and divulgences.
- She is right now Vice President, Principal Finance Officer, and Chief Compliance Officer.
- She is likewise the Managing Director of Hamsa Biochem SAS, IGC’s auxiliary in Colombia, as well as an overseer of its auxiliary in India.
- This follows a comparative move this year when in January IGC has delegated previous Congressman Jim Moran (“Congressman Moran”) as an Independent Director.
- Representative Moran served Virginia’s eighth Congressional District for a considerable length of time, where he was known as an “Issue Solver.”
- Throughout his residency, he exhibited bipartisan administration and worked across the walkway to figure out some mutual interest to determine complex issues.
- He served on the Appropriation, Banking, and Finance and Budget advisory groups.
- He played an influential position in the space of safeguard, wellbeing, and the climate.
How the new board member will make difference at IGC?
India Globalization (IGC) guesses that Ms. Grimaldi will carry a variety of thoughts and viewpoints to its Board. She has seen IGC conquer numerous impediments and develop in the course of the most recent 12 years. She resolved to help definitively advance IGC’s obligation to accomplish ESG objectives.