Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SNOA) shares were rising 26.16% to trade at $4.24 in pre-market at last check. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (SNOA) stock gained 3.07% to close Tuesday’s session at $3.36. The stock volume remained 40735.0 shares, which was higher than the average daily volume of 39758.0 shares within the past 50 days.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (SNOA) shares have fallen by -50.95% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up by 12.37% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost -27.43%, while over the past six months, it has shed -51.93%. Further, the company has a current market of $10.38 million and its outstanding shares stood at 3.08 million. SNOA stock is blasting after the launch of a product.
Which item has SNOA sent off?
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (SNOA) is a worldwide medical services pioneer for creating and delivering balanced out hypochlorous corrosive (HOCl) items for a wide scope of utilizations, including wound consideration, creature medical services, eye care, nasal consideration, oral consideration, and dermatological circumstances. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals’ items diminish diseases, tingle, torment, scarring, and destructive incendiary reactions in a protected and compelling way.
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (SNOA) today reported that it has sent off Microdox, a urinary parcel contamination catheter and bladder wash in New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa.
- Microdox is a super-oxidized arrangement in view of Sonoma’s licensed Microcyn Technology planned to treat and forestall contaminations in the urinary plot and bladder.
- Microdox is a non-aggravating and non-poisonous arrangement and is prepared for guaranteed use.
- Microdox is at present accessible through SNOA’s accomplices, Te Arai BioFarma in New Zealand and Australia, and NuAngle in South Africa.
- Microdox is a one-of-a-kind bladder water system that satisfies the necessities of a successful extra UTI counteraction and treatment for the evacuation of UTI-causing microbes, bacterial biofilms, and drug-safe strains.
- Microdox will propose in the anticipation and treatment of UTI to medical services experts for being a progressive therapy for patients that have been battling with convoluted, anti-microbial safe, and repetitive UTIs.
What does SNOA bring to the table?
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (SNOA) acquired accomplices this new sign for Microdox will assist with decreasing UTI for their patients. Through the science and advancement of Microcyn Technology, SNOA means to work on the personal satisfaction for patients, including those that require a bladder and catheter flush as its restrictive Microcyn innovation is really the cutting edge detailing regarding unrivaled antimicrobial effect, rack strength, and wellbeing.