Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc. (HLX) has advanced 4.60% at $5.00 in after-hours trading hours on the last check Thursday. The stock of Helix Energy (HLX) lost -1.44% to complete the last trading session at $4.78. The price range of the company’s shares was between $4.75 and $4.995. It traded 2.31 million shares, which was above its daily average of 1.83 million shares over 100 days. HLX’s shares have gained by 0.63% in the last five days, while they have added 14.35% in the last month. HLX stock surged after securing the multi-year contract.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
What contract did HLX get?
Helix Energy (HLX) is settled in Houston, Texas. HLX is a global seaward energy administrations organization that gives specialty administrations to the seaward energy industry. Helix Energy centers around well intercession and mechanical technology tasks.
Helix Energy (HLX) declared it has gone into a new long-term agreement with Shell Offshore Inc. to give Well Intervention administrations in the U.S. Inlet of Mexico.
- Starting in March 2022, the three-year contract incorporates an expected 75 days of usage each year with the choice to add extra use days.
- Under the agreement HLX will give either the Q4000 or Q5000 riser-based semi-sub well intercession vessel, a 10k or 15k Intervention Riser System (IRS), remotely worked vehicles, project the executives, and designing administrations to cover activities from completely coordinated well mediation to completely incorporated fitting and relinquishment well administrations.
- The Q4000 and Q5000 well mediation vessels give an ideal stage to a wide assortment of assignments, including subsea good intercession, field and well decommissioning, establishment and recuperation of subsea hardware, well testing and crisis well control.
- HLX liked Shell’s proceeded with trust in the organization’s completely coordinated well mediation administrations, Helix Energy’s obligation to somewhere safe and practical, and productive arrangements.
- Helix Energy additionally as of late reported that Trident Energy do Brasil Ltda. (Harpoon Energy) has practiced their choice to broaden the field decommissioning contract recently granted by 12 extra months.
- The undertaking found seaward Brazil in the Pampo and Enchova Clusters in the Campos Basin is supposed to start in late 2022 for a time of two years with different choices to broaden.
How will HLX contribute?
Helix Energy (HLX) will give a riser-based well intercession vessel either the Siem Helix 1 or Siem Helix 2, a 10k Intervention Riser System, project the board and designing administrations and, related to HLX’s Subsea Services Alliance accomplice Schlumberger, completely incorporated fitting and surrender well administrations.