Xponential Fitness Inc. (XPOF) shares were falling -11.17% to trade at $20.99 in the current market at last check. Xponential Fitness (XPOF) stock closed the previous session at $23.63. The stock volume remained 0.51 million shares, which was higher than the average daily volume of 0.21 million shares within the past 50 days.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
XPOF shares have moved down by -9.12% in the past week, and they have gained 13.50% over the past three months. XPOF stock is up 76.74% over the past six months. Further, the company has a current market of $1.10 billion and its outstanding shares stood at 46.87 million. XPOF stock is losing ground after announcing a secondary equity transaction.
What has XPOF reported?
Xponential Fitness (XPOF) is the world’s largest retail wellness franchisor. XPOF creates a differentiated foundation of 10 brands across verticals, including Pilates, indoor cycling, barre, extending, paddling, moving, boxing, running, practical preparation, and yoga, with the main objective of making store health accessible to everyone. Xponential Fitness, in collaboration with its franchisees, provides vigorous, accessible, and customized exercise experiences led by highly qualified educators in-studio locations across 48 U.S. states and Canada, as well as through ace establishment or global development agreements in ten additional countries.
Xponential Fitness (XPOF) yesterday reported the initiation of an underwritten public offering of 4,500,000 shares of the Company’s Class A common stock (the “Offering”).
- Snapdragon Capital Partners’ associates, as well as affiliates of the XPOF’s present investors, are participating in the offering (the “Selling Stockholders”).
- The Selling Stockholders intend to provide the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 675,000 additional shares of XPOF Class A common stock that the Selling Stockholders will sell.
- Xponential Fitness will not profit from the proposals made by the Selling Stockholders.
- For the planned Offering, BofA Securities and Jefferies are acting as joint lead bookrunners.
- On Wednesday, May 11, 2022, XPOF will conduct its inaugural Annual Shareholder Meeting.
- The Annual Meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time in XPOF’s corporate headquarters, located at 17877 Von Karman Ave, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92614.
How XPOF will interact further with the shareholders?
Related to the Annual Shareholder Meeting, and to pay tribute to the debut occasion, XPOV welcomed the in-person participants to go to a gathering at the organization’s corporate base camp from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time that very day. During this time, investors will have the chance to meet Chief Executive Officer Anthony Geisler, as well as other key individuals from the initiative. What’s more, Xponential Fitness (XPOF) likewise welcomed the participants to visit its base camp and cutting-edge advanced creation offices.