Lion Group Holding Ltd. (LGHL) has advanced 7.56% at $1.85 in pre-market trading hours on the last check Friday. LGHL stock gained traction after the relocation of its headquarters. The stock of Lion Group (LGHL) gained 1.78% to complete the last trading session at $1.72. The price range of the company’s shares was between $1.67 and $1.80. It traded 0.86 million shares, which was above its daily average of 0.38 million shares over 100 days. LGHL shares have gained by 8.18% in the last five days, while they have added 111.46% in the last month.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Where has LGHL’s headquarters been relocated?
The Lion Group (LGHL) runs an all-in-one, cutting-edge trading platform that provides a diverse range of goods and services, including:
- total return service (TRS) trading,
- contract-for-difference (CFD) trading,
- insurance brokerage, and
- futures and securities brokerage.
LGHL also has a competent and experienced SPAC sponsorship staff, allowing it to become a leader in the SPAC arena, assisting private firms in their listing process while also adding value to Lion Group. LGHL is also dedicated to creating the world’s leading one-stop, cross-chain, high-expansion non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace and entering the metaverse are using blockchain technology.
- 3 Phillip Street, #15-04 Royal Group Building, Singapore 048693, phone: +65 88773871 is the new headquarters address.
- Singapore is one of the world’s most important financial hubs, with stable governmental policies, economic development, a favorable social climate, as well as a low tax rate.
- It has also built sizable foreign commerce, finance, and banking sector, all of which will boost Lion’s long-term economic prospects.
- Lion International Financial (Singapore) Pte Ltd., a Lion Group company, got a capital market service license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore in October 2021 to improve fund security and investor trust.
- As part of its strategic development plan, LGHL believes that its corporate move would enable the company to explore new commercial prospects in Southeast Asia.
LGHL’s recent accomplishments:
The Lion Group (LGHL) recently declared that their blind box sales were a success. Since its premiere last week, LGHL’s meta-language NFT, MetaWords, has gotten a lot of attention. MetaWords has added the blind box, in addition to the unique mechanisms that allow for general involvement in the development of new works. Lion released its MetaWords blind boxes to the market on January 17, 2022. All 2,742 blind boxes containing MetaWords characters and pieces of Xu Bing’s Book from the Ground have been sold out since their debut.