At last check in pre-market trading, shares of Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Inc. (LIXT) were up 143.64% at $2.68 after presenting promising data in a significant event. LIXT’s stock closed the last session at $1.10, decreasing -1.79% or -$0.02.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Which occasion LIXT has introduced the information?
LIXTE Biotechnology (LIXT) today declared that Professor René Bernards, Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI), Amsterdam, introduced new information from promising medication blends of LIXTE’s lead clinical disease compound, LB-100, at the Annual Meeting of American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in New Orleans, LA, on Monday, April 11, 2022.
- In a word, LIXT’s first-in-class lead clinical compound and protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) inhibitor, LB-100, actuates further enactment of oncogenic motioning in various KRAS-freak diseases, delivering them especially powerless against hostile to malignant growth treatment.
- Professor Bernards’ show, named “Unconventional Approaches to the Treatment of Cancer”, was conveyed as a component of the occasions observing Professor Bernards’ choice as the awardee of the 2022 AACR Princess Takamatsu Memorial Lectureship.
- The AACR has expressed that this grant perceives a singular researcher whose novel and huge work has had or may affect the recognition, finding, therapy, or avoidance of disease, and who exemplifies the devotion of [Princess Takamatsu] to globally coordinated efforts.
- The underlying investigations, done as a team with LIXT, uncover that the incredible enactment of a few oncogenic flagging pathways by LB-100 is related to stamped expansions in DNA harm and mitotic pressure.
- Results were affirmed in a gathering of colorectal malignant growth cell lines bearing different transformations.
- The systems liable for these unforeseen exercises of LB-100 joined with WEE1 kinase inhibitors, were introduced.
How LIXT has been benefiting from the research?
Professor Bernards’ bits of knowledge and commitments empower LIXTE Biotechnology (LIXT) to make the most of the exceptional enemy of disease properties of LB-100. His imagination in growing new enemy of malignant growth drug blends essentially affects disease care. His present perceptions of unforeseen cooperative energy of LIXT’s LB-100 with an assortment of standard specialists and with investigational compounds with just humble action all alone are promising prompts for another way to deal with malignant growth chemotherapy.