Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. (CELP) stock is declining in the current market after the company announced its fiscal 2021 results. CELP stock trades at $0.88, losing more than 40.50% compared to the previous close. CELP stock previously closed at $1.48 with a trading volume of approximately 732.82K shares,
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Global Oil and Gas Industry Dynamics
Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. (CELP) is related to the oil and gas industry and provides solutions to oil and infrastructure problems such as pipelines.
The global oil and gas market is composed of sales of oil and gas by organizations or individual traders engaged in the exploration for, extraction, drilling, and refining of oil and gas, as well as the production of certain of its byproducts. The oil and gas industry’s expansion is largely attributable to the businesses’ restructuring of operations and recovery from the COVID-19 effect, which had previously led to stringent containment measures, including social distance, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities, all of which resulted in operational issues.
The market size of the global oil and gas industry was around $6 trillion in 2021. It is expected to grow with a compound annual growth rate of 11.8% to reach $6.8 trillion in 2022. It is estimated that this industry will reach $10.3 trillion with a compound annual growth rate of 11.1% by 2026.
CELP: Q4 and Fiscal 2021 Results
- Q4 Revenue was $27.7 million, while Q4 2020 revenue was $33.8 million.
- Fiscal 2021 revenue stands at $117.3 million and is far less than the FY20 revenue of $187.2 million.
- Net loss attributable to common unitholders in Q4 and fiscal 2021 is $4.1 million and $14.72 million, respectively. In 2020, the fourth quarter and annual losses were $1.9 million and $5.5 million.
- At the end of 2021, the corporation now has $8.3 million in cash on hand.
- At the end of December 2021, the company’s outstanding borrowings under the credit agreement were $54.2 million.
- Shareholder distributions of the company’s common units and preferred units are still on hold.
The oil and gas industry is under pressure as the demand is higher, but the supply is scarce. The reason is that the west has implemented sanctions on Russian oil and gas after Russia invaded Ukraine. Due to this uncertain situation, there is pressure on the production of oil and gas countries to meet the global demand, such as Saudi Arabia.