Calithera Biosciences Inc. (CALA) has advanced 5.68% at $0.359 in extended trading on the last check Wednesday after an SEC filing. The stock of Calithera Biosciences (CALA) lost -5.61% to complete the last trading session at $0.34.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
What CALA has filed at SEC?
In its filing yesterday, Calithera Biosciences (CALA) submitted to the SEC a letter to its shareholders about notice of an annual meeting of stockholders. CALA is in plans of conducting the annual meeting to be held on June 1, 2022.
Calithera Biosciences welcomed the investors to go to the Annual Meeting of Stockholders. CALA will lead the gathering essentially and will be live webcast at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/CALA2022.
The gathering webcast will begin from South San Francisco, California on Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. neighborhood time. Nobody will actually want to go to the Annual Meeting face to face. CALA board has prescribed a few matters which are to be voted in favor of by the investors.
The reasons for which CALA has been holding the gathering include:
- To choose the Board of Directors’ two candidates for the chief to serve until the 2025 Annual Meeting of investors.
- To approve the determination by the Audit Committee of Ernst and Young LLP as our autonomous enlisted public bookkeeping firm for the year finishing December 31, 2022.
- To endorse, on a warning premise, the remuneration of our named chiefs, as unveiled in the intermediary explanation going with this notification.
- To endorse a correction to CALA’s recommendation of a reverse stock split of the company’s issued and outstanding common stock.
- To support the issuance of over 20% of its issued and outstanding common stock.
- To direct some other business appropriately brought before the gathering.
Who will actually be able to cast a ballot?
Calithera Biosciences (CALA) has set April 4, 2022, as the record date for the Annual Meeting. CALA investors of record at the end of business on the record date might cast a ballot at the organization’s gathering or any intermission thereof.